Ahl Counseling Services, LLC
136 Northwoods Blvd
Worthington, Ohio, 43235
Most of our clients are people who live normal day-to-day lives. They’re parents, teens, managers, students, doctors. They come to us because:
- Things in their lives aren’t working and they don’t know how to change them.
- Negative beliefs and behaviors keep them stuck in unproductive patterns.
- They go through life with chronic stress, worry and fear.
- They want to learn to manage their anger.
- They’ve experienced a loss.
- They want to feel better.
- If you have a problem that's interfering in your everyday life (at home, at work, with relationships, etc.) therapy can help you. Take this quiz: (Will open in a new window)
Research shows that on average, most couples wait six years beyond the point they first experience trouble before they seek help. Sometimes they wait too long. We can help:
- If you and your partner find yourself caught in a "dance" of bickering, blame, and criticism,
- If your feelings of love are fading and you want to save the relationship,
- If you don't know if there's anything left to save,
- If you know you're ready to move on but you don't know how to do it,
- Or if you're divorcing and want to learn how to co-parent in a positive way.
We offer structured group therapy focused on a particular issue (such as anxiety, anger management, self-esteem, or communication skills). Groups will be limited to 8 to 12 participants and will run for 6 to 12 weeks. The sessions are 90 minutes and fees vary depending on the nature of the topic and the duration.
Weekday, evening, and Saturday sessions available by appointment.